Our subscribe box is using a plugin called Gravity Forms. Gravity Forms is a premium plugin and the developer of this plugin does not allow us to provide a developer license. If you would like to use this form plugin, you will have to purchase a license. If you would prefer to go another route, there are many contact form plugins available for WordPress.
If you do opt to use Gravity Forms for the subscribe feature:
First go to your Forms –> Settings and make sure you have Output HTML5 set to Yes.
Define Your Form
- Go to Forms and add the desired form
- Add an Email field for Email and mark as required
- Add any other fields desired
- Click on the “Advanced” tab for each field
- Set the Field Size to Large
- Click Update Form
Remember to click your teal “Update Form” button to save your changes.
Adding the Form to the Sidebar
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets
- Drag Form widget over to the desired sidebar
- Select your form name from the drop down box
- Check Display form title
- Check Display form description