Go to Pages –> Add New
- Add a new page into WordPress and give it the title Blog (Note, you may call your page whatever you prefer. Our demo uses Blog.
- Save your new page
Go to Settings –> Reading
- Set Front page displays setting to a static page and select the page you just created in the drop down for Posts Page.
- Save your Settings
Next go to Appearance –> Customize -> Theme Settings
- Locate the Content Archives settings box
- Select one of the following: Entry Content
- Set Limit content to 360 characters
- Check Include the Featured Image?
- Set Featured Image Size to blog (540 x 240)
- Set Featured Image Alignment to -None-
- Set Entry Pagination Type: to Numeric
- Click the Publish button to lock in your changes.
Finally go to Genesis –> Caroline Settings
- In the Grid Loop Location settings box select the places you would like your grid loop to show
- Configure the Grid Loop Information settings as desired. Here are our demo settings:
- Features on First Page: 0
- Teasers on First Page: 4
- Features on Subsequent Pages: 0
- Teasers on Subsequent Pages: 10
- Teaser Columns (2-6): 2
- Featured Image Size: Blog Feature (1152 x 512)
- Teaser Image Size: Blog (540 x 240)
Remember to click the Save Settings button to lock in your changes