Here are the steps to use your custom logo image with the theme.
First set the logo to show by performing the following:
- From your WordPress dashboard go to Genesis –> Theme Settings
- Under “Header Settings” choose “Image Logo” from the drop down.
- Click the teal “Save Settings” button to save your settings.
Next you need to upload your logo image to your theme file. Your logo image should be named logo.png.
With your FTP software, or your web host’s cPanel, upload your custom logo.png file to replace the existing logo image file. The exact location and specific logo image file you need to replace will vary depending on which color scheme you are using for your site. Here are the color schemes/locations:
- Default –> /wp-content/themes/kathryn/images/
- Green –> /wp-content/themes/kathryn/images/kathryn-green/
- Blue –> /wp-content/themes/kathryn/images/kathryn-blue/
- Purple –> /wp-content/themes/kathryn/images/kathryn-purple/
- Pink –> /wp-content/themes/kathryn/images/kathryn-pink/
- Brown –> /wp-content/themes/kathryn/images/kathryn-brown/
- Mixed –> /wp-content/themes/kathryn/images/kathryn-mixed/
Note: Current logo size for the theme is 212px wide x 80px high.