Our subscribe box is using a plugin called Gravity Forms. Gravity Forms is a premium plugin and the developer of this plugin does not allow us to provide a developer license. If you would like to use this form plugin, you will have to purchase a license.
If you would prefer to go another route, there are many contact form plugins available for WordPress.
If you do opt to use Gravity Forms for the subscribe feature:
Go to Appearance -> Widgets
- Drag Form widget over to Page Sidebar
- Select desired form from Gravity Forms list
- Insert a title for the widget
If you would like to have your form look like the demo sidebar form here are the steps. (Note: these steps are optional. Your form will work just fine if you elect not to do them.)
- First edit each of your fields by clicking on the small triangle on the right corner of the field to expand its settings in a similar manner to WordPress widgets.
- Next click on the Appearance tab.
- Enter your desired Placeholder Text for that field
- Set the Field Label Visibility to Hidden
- Repeat for each form field
Remember to click your teal “Update Form” button to save your changes.