Plugin Set Up
- Install the YouTube Embed plugin which is located at https://wordpress.org/plugins/youtube-embed-plus/
- Once activated, click on ‘settings’ in the ‘YouTube Free’ menu in the dashboard’s sidebar.
- Set the desired settings via the tabs at the top of the screen.
- Follow the instructions given in the plugin settings to create and insert your YouTube API Key
- Save Settings
- Add new page and title it Videos.
- Once inside page editor, click the YouTube button
- In the window that pops up open the tab to “Search for a video or channel to insert”
- Select “Channel as Playlist”
- In the search box paste the Full URL of any video uploaded to the channel you wish to insert.
- Click the Insert Into Editor button
- That will add a shortcode to your page editor. If you want to use the gallery layout then add this to the end of your shortcode: &layout=gallery
- Your Shortcode should end up looking something like this:
- Finally, publish your page