Our subscribe box is using a plugin called Gravity Forms. Gravity Forms is a premium plugin and the developer of this plugin does not allow us to provide a developer license. If you would like to use this form plugin, you will have to purchase a license.
If you would prefer to go another route, there are many free contact form plugins available for WordPress. Just visit WordPress.org to find one that meets your needs.
If you do opt to use Gravity Forms for the subscribe feature:
Go to Appearance -> Widgets
- Drag Form widget over to your desired sidebar
- Select desired form from Gravity Forms list
- Insert a title for the widget (we used Join Our Email List for the demo)
- Check Display for description (if matching to our demo)
If you would like to have your form look like the demo sidebar form here are the steps.
- Go to Forms and add/edit the desired form
- Add an email field
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Set the Field Size as Large
- Repeat with Single Line Text fields for the name.
Remember to click your teal “Update Form” button to save your changes.