Software Required for Usage
Our child themes are made specifically for the Genesis framework from StudioPress. This means you will need a valid copy of Genesis installed before you load our child theme. The Genesis Framework is not included in the purchase of our themes.
You will also need to establish a domain name (URL such as www.yourwebsite.com) and website hosting (such as Blue Host, GoDaddy, SiteGround, Liquid Web, or WP Engine). Your hosting account will need to have WordPress software installed and the Genesis Framework installed prior to loading our theme.
- Single Theme Purchase – If the whole, or part, of the theme has been created using materials which are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), use of the theme is subject to the terms of the GPL.
- Developer Package – Our Developer Pro Pack was previously available to those purchaser who would like to use a given theme on multiple installations, projects, or websites. The Developer Pro Pack provided access to all available themes at time of purchase, as well as all future themes released for sale.
Use of Stock Images
Images used (i.e. home page rotation, content, and call to action boxes) in our website themes are copyrighted by their respective owners and are subject to limited use. You do not have rights to reuse the images in their current or original formats. We have used these images for demonstration purposes only.
Requests for Refunds
Upon purchase you have immediate access to our digital products. As such you cannot return that product, which makes traditional refunds for electronic products impossible. As such refunds are not provided.
Termination of Services
We may, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account and deny access to files and forum support should we feel you are in violation of our agreement.
A violation may include but is not limited to:
- Violations of the terms and conditions of purchase
- A request by you (self-initiated account deletions)
- Negative or abusive language in the support forum
- Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
- Engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities
- Nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the services
Termination of services includes:
- Removal of access to all files including theme files, PSD files, and XML files
- Deletion of your user account and password
- Deletion of your forum posts, reviews, or blog comments
Termination, due to violations, will not include a refund or reimbursement.
You agree that are not liable to you or any third party for any such termination of your account
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for other common questions not specifically address in our Terms and Conditions.