As a convenience to some customers we provide an export file for the widget settings. This is an entirely optional step. However if you wish to make your site look exactly like our theme demo, this can help.
- First you will want to install and activate any of the Recommended Plugins you wish to use on your site. Attempting to import the widget data without the plugin for that widget will cause the data for that specific widget to fail to import.
- Next you will need to install and activate the Widget Importer & Exporter plugin.
- Then you will need to log into your My Account page here at Web Savvy Marketing and download the richard-widgets.wie.zip file.
- This file must be unzipped before you can import it via the plugin. Usually just double clicking on the file will make that happen.
- Go to Tools –> Widget Importer & Exporter
- Click the Choose File button and select your unzipped richard-widgets.wie file. (Typically double clicking on the file name will automatically unzipped.)
- Click the Import Widgets button
- Select the widgets you wish to import and import them.