Plugin used for this is the Agent Press Listings. Prior to adding listings, you’ll need to set up the plugin with your own desired taxonomies. See our other topic for instructions.
Go to Listings –> Add New
- Input the desired text for your listing title in the large box at top of the screen
- Use the WordPress Add Media option to insert the main image
- Input desired property description inside the text editor
- Fill out the Property Details with the information you’d like to display
- Insert your Google map (this is iFrame code from Google) code into the Enter Map Embed Code box
- Set Featured Image
- Select any desired Taxonomies on the right (these look like post categories but their unique to this plugin)
- Use the Send to text editor buttons to push your data into the content area
- If you’d like to use the WordPress Media Gallery for displaying a number of images, you can do this as well.
<img class="alignnone wp-image-1530" alt="4848-1" src="https://demo.9seeds.com/timothy/files/2013/11/4848-1.jpg" width="800" height="538" /> Breathtaking &amp; dramatic home perched on top of Camelback Mountain. This contemporary/Zen-like masterpiece has been totally renovated in 2010. The absolute finest finishes abound as you approach the front balcony which exudes elegance from the water feature &amp; fiber optic pool lights. Most significant is the dramatic views from every vantage point in this stunning residence. Kitchen has professional Miele stainless steel appliances situated to take in the beautiful setting. The living room has a dramatic Hopper Finish fireplace &amp; custom built entertainment wall unit made with African Zebr...a Wood. The floating staircase enters into the loft area w/ cork flooring &amp; wrap around bookcase. <h4>Property Details</h4> [ property_details ] <h4>Property Images</h4> [ gallery columns="4" link="file" ids="1531,1532,1533,1534,1535,1536,1537,1538" ] <h4>Driving Directions</h4> [ property_map ]
Please note each shortcode has an extra space inside the brackets so we can display it. You’ll want to remove this if you copy our code.