Go to Pages
- Add a new page into WordPress and label it Blog
- Set the Template to Blog (Note: due to changes in Genesis 3.0, if a blog template does not appear as an option, leave the template as “Default”)
- Save your new page
Go to Settings->Reading
- Go to Settings, then Reading
- In the “Your Homepage Displays” section, choose “A Static Page.”
- Set “Posts Page” to the Page you created above.
- Save Changes.
Go to Genesis -> Theme Settings
- In the WordPress Customizer, choose “Theme Settings,” then “Content Archives”
- Set “Select one of the following” to “Entry Content”
- Set Limit content to 200 characters
- Check Include the Featured Image?
- Set Featured Image Size to Blog Thumbnail (205 x 205)
- Set Featured Image Alignment to Left
- Set Entry Pagination Type to Numeric
- Click Publish button to save