Go to Pages –> Add New
- Add a new page into WordPress and give it the title Blog (Note, you may call your page whatever you prefer. Our demo uses Blog.
- Save your new page
Go to Settings –> Reading
- Set Front page displays setting to a static page and select the page you just created in the drop down for Posts Page.
- Save your Settings
Next go to Genesis –> Theme Settings
- Locate the Content Archives settings box
- Display: Entry excerpts
- Check Include the Featured Image?
- Set Image Size to Blog Thumbnail (1152 x 462)
- Set Image Alignment to Left
- Set Select Post Navigation Technique: to Numeric
- Click the Save Settings button to lock in your changes.