New plugin: WP Event Ticketing
Posted on November 3, 2010
As we were gearing up to organize WordCamp Las Vegas 2010, we wanted to move the management of the ticket ordering process in-house. One of the main reasons being we didn’t want to pay a third party site to handle the ticket sales for the event since they charge per ticket. Sure, we could have passed the cost on to the ticket buyer, but that’s just not how we roll! Instead, we got to work building a WordPress plugin; WP Event Ticketing.
If you are the impatient type, you can download WP Event Ticketing and try it out, or read on for a list of features and screenshots.
WP Event Ticketing Features
- Real-time payments via Papal
- Multiple ticket types. (For example, basic ticket includes entry only, gold ticket includes entry plus a shirt.)
- Ticket packages that can include multiple tickets. (Useful for offering registration to sponsors.)
- Set your event’s maximum attendance
- Choose what data you want to collect from attendees
- Limit quantity of each type of ticket packages to sell
- Display/hide # of tickets remaining on registration page
- Create single or multiple use coupons
- Create flat-rate or percentage based coupons
- Send email notification to all registered attendees
- Export attendee list to CSV
- Manually create a ticket for an attendee
- Ticket and revenue reporting
- Summary reports show counts by data collected. (for example, display a list of t-shirt sizes and how many of each you need to order)
Looking for more features?
We are currently hard at work on Event Ticketing Pro. We have a ton of features planned for the pro version! You aren’t going to want to miss it. Sign up for our newsletter to be notified when the pro version is released.