Posted on February 8, 2014
I was surprised to see that it had been more than 3 months since the last time I wrote about Time Tracker. That’s a shame because there’s been a lot going on with the plugin. Since last I wrote we’ve released 5 updates with a whole bunch of new functionality. Here’s a list of what’s new in Time Tracker.
- Create/save invoice for hours worked
- View/delete past invoices
- New tabbed settings page
- Option to send an email to site admin when new hours are entered by contractors
- Option to display all projects to contractors (rather than on a case-by-case basis)
- Summary of hours by contractor on ‘Create Invoice’ page
- Default projects created when new clients are added
We’ve been getting some great feedback from our users and we’ve got a number of features in the works. If you’ve got a feature you’re looking for, let us know and we’ll get it on the list.
And if you haven’t done so already, purchase your license here.